Glenn Tautrims is a Principal at Hallinan Tautrims Inc. Since 1994, Glenn has provided litigation support services to plaintiff and defence lawyers involving damage quantification for commercial and intellectual property disputes, insurance claims, forensic accounting and valuations. Prior to co-founding Hallinan Tautrims Inc. in 2004, Glenn was a Vice President in PricewaterhouseCoopers' dispute analysis and valuations group.
Glenn has provided expert testimony in front of the Ontario Superior Courts, the Ontario Municipal Board and the CRTC. Glenn has participated in mediations and has assisted lawyers in preparation for Examination for Discovery, Pre-Trials and Trials, including cross-examination.
In addition to his experience in a range of industries Glenn has given numerous presentations and papers to the legal, municipal, insurance and corporate communities. Glenn has also contributed articles to industry publications.
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, 1997
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators, 1996
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, 1993
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, 1993
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (H.B. Comm.) - McMaster University - 1990
- Active in various industry associations and committees including sitting on the Board of Directors of the Ontario Expropriation Association.
Glenn can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (416) 230-8840.