Kieran Hallinan is a Principal at Hallinan Tautrims Inc. Since 1993, Kieran has specialized in insurance claims, damage quantification for commercial and construction disputes and forensic accounting. He has provided services to both plaintiff and defence lawyers, insured and insurers and the corporate community. Prior to co-founding Hallinan Tautrims Inc. in 2004, Kieran was a Vice President in PricewaterhouseCoopers' dispute analysis and valuations group.
Kieran has taken an active role in the settlement of major insurance claims. Kieran has participated in mediations and has assisted lawyers in preparation for Examination for Discovery, Pre-Trials and Trials, including cross-examination.
In addition to his experience in a range of industries Kieran has given numerous presentations and papers to the legal and insurance communities. Kieran has also contributed articles to industry publications.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, 2005
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators, 2001
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, 1996
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, 1995
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, 1995
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, 1990
- Graduated with First Class Honours in Chemical Engineering from the University of Manchester, 1987
- Active in various industry associations and committees.
- Past Chair of various charitable organizations
Kieran can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (416) 230-0584.