Sherri Lindsay joined Hallinan Tautrims Inc. in 2006. Since joining the firm, Sherri has participated in various expropriation, litigation and insurance claims. Prior to joining Hallinan Tautrims Inc. she provided advisory services to a variety of private businesses and non-profit organizations, focusing primarily on preparing and analyzing financial statements and providing financial advice to business owners. Prior to taking on her advisory role, Sherri was a manager in PricewaterhouseCoopers' business assurance group where she was responsible for managing a diverse client base. This has allowed her to gain experience in a broad range of industries from construction to the service sector.
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, 1991 (placed in the top 10 in Hamilton)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, 1991
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Summa Cum Laude) - McMaster University - 1989
- Past Treasurer of the Alzheimer Society for Hamilton and Halton
- Vice-chair of the Helen Detwiler School Council
Sherri can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 416-860-5453.